A Bright Future For Kids, (ABF4K), is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected of
those individuals that visit our website and make use of our online facilities and services accurate,
with A Bright Future For Kids of our commitment and realization of our obligation not only to meet but to
exceed most existing privacy standards.
govern any and all data collection and usage thereof. Through the use of abrightfutureforkids.org you are
herein consenting to the following data procedures expressed within this agreement.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
• Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing
and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services
and to deliver the services you have requested.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and
willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this
site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses
specifically provided on this site.
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
Use of Information Collected
A Bright Future For Kids may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the
operation of our website. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed from abrightfutureforkids.org . A Bright Future For Kids may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
A Bright Future For Kids does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer
lists and/or names to any third parties.
A Bright Future For Kids may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if
required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is
deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon A Bright Future For Kids and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of A Bright Future For Kids;
- and Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of abrightfutureforkids.org and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
A Bright Future For Kids does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children
under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such
information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall
immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's
database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to
use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us
and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To
discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to
firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you
must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our website does contain links to affiliate and other websites. A Bright Future For Kids does not claim
nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other such websites.
Therefore, we encourage all users and visitors to be aware when they leave our website and to read the
privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. The
A Bright Future For Kids shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical,
procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to
prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal
information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an
effort to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure
access and communication of credit card and personal information.
as such we will post those change to our website homepage at abrightfutureforkids.org, so that our
users and/or visitors are always aware of the type of information we collect, how it will be used, and
under what circumstances, if any, we may disclose such information. If at any point in time A Bright
Future For Kids decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner
vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or
users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether or not to
permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
Acceptance of Terms
Through the use of this website, you are hereby accepting the terms and conditions stipulated within the
then you should refrain from further use of our sites. In addition, your continued use of our website
following the posting of any updates or changes to our terms and conditions shall mean that you are in
agreement and acceptance of such changes.
How to Contact Us
please feel free to contact us at the following email, telephone number or mailing address.
A Bright Future For Kids
7700 Wedd St.
Overland Park, KS 66204